Run 1866 – In Yer Face – Monday 21st June 19:30
Location: Hurtwood Car Park 6 (Winterfold – Radar Site)
Alderbrook Rd, Guildford GU5 9EN
Click here for a map
Please use the links below to register – initially no more than 30 people in 1 pod at 19:30. Please read the guidance below before attending
For those hashers who do not pay by standing order and if this is not your first hash:
Payment may be made by bank transfer to “Guildford H3” account 81495440 sort code 09-01-28,
PayPal to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or by exact amount in cash
How will it work?
- There will be 1 pod of 30 people
- Your place in the pod must be pre-booked during the week before the run.
- There will be post hash beers but for the moment no down downs 🙁
- Each week we will need a hare and a pod coordinator (who will make sure people are in the right pods and act as checking chicken)
- Run details will only be sent out by email – they will not be on Facebook or the GH3 site.
On the night
- People within the pod should keep 2 metres apart
Dos and Don’ts
- Do not feel obliged to take part. Everyone has a level of risk that they’re happy with.
- Do not take part if you are ill, should be isolating, or otherwise think you might have COVID.
- Do maintain 2 meters social distance within your pod and with other trail users